Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 3 is really looking up!

       I wanted to thank my 5 anonymous contributors for chipping in so generously. I never imagined my number could go up from 0 to $160 so quickly. And thank you mother dearest for lobbying my campaign, and packing me a bentou lunch everyday for school, you're truly lovely.
       Although 160 is far from 0, it is much further from 5,000. I am extremely passionate about going to Japan, and I hope to realize my reverie, Please keep donating with the Chip-in button on the right or send money to me personally. For contact information please facebook me. Thanks so much for reading and thanks so much for all the contributions!

--The Japanese Hakujin, Zachary Shimmel

1 comment:

  1. heyy dude whats up. well im really happy that you are this interested into going to japan. so i was thinking how about you give my piano lessons becuase i suck at piano and i know that you are a great teacher. hope that this all works out and see you around HOPFULY!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete